8.17.2008

Haircut

So, I had a hair appointment yesterday. I'd really been looking forward to getting my haircut and getting away from the fam for a little bit. And I love my hairdresser, but the salon she works at is down in Salt Lake. Not that it's too far away from us, but everytime I have to drive to Salt Lake - I hate it. There is so much traffic and road construction it's not even funny. The funny part is that her name is Adrienne as well (spells her name the exact same way that I do and everything). Every time I call to make an appointment, it feels so weird (I mean, there aren't many people named Adrienne). When I call, I say that I want to make an appointment with Adrienne, and then they ask me - and what is your name - uh, Adrienne. And they always ask, and what's your last name - like I'm messing with them, and my name isn't really Adrienne.

So, back to the haircut. I wanted it shorter this time, because it seems like it grows so fast in the 6 week span, that I thought - if I get it cut shorter, it won't be so bad until the next time I get it cut. Well she cut my hair exactly the way I had said, and I hate it. It's my own fault. But I do hate it. It is definitely too short with my chubby cheeks. There are too many layers, and she did cut my bangs too short. But I can't do anything about it now - except complain - ha! I have to keep in mind - it will grow out. In about 2-3 weeks it will probably look okay, but for right now - ugh! Too, too short. Short hair and a really round face and chubby cheeks don't mix!

Note: Notice I'm not even including a picture. So don't ask.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Time for a really cool hat :>

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Sorry ! I cut my hair recently (to my shoulders) and now I wish it was longer... I always do that!