8.03.2008

The 30th Year

I read this on another blog and thought - hey this is a really good idea. A lot of pictures to sort through, but a really good idea. I don't have nearly enough pictures of myself or of me and the kids (mainly because I'm the one taking all of the pictures), but I thought I might give it a try as well. Except, I'll have to call it the 30th year. But I want to do it - I just need to keep this in mind for another whole year - good thing I can look back on this blog! It would be nice to do a scrapbook of that year too. Even though I am only 3 1/2 years behind on Josh's - I'm still trying to be optimistic :)



This 25th Year: I like to remember everything.

I have previously kept scrapbooks but this year I'm taking my obsession one step further.

Starting on my birthday, 20th March, I am going to take a photograph every day that I'm 25.

The photograph could be of anything, all it has to do is represent my day.

By my 26th birthday I'll have 365 images summing up my year at 25.
I really like the idea and hope that I'll be able to stick with it. My main goal of doing this would be to have more pictures of myself and the kids. Maybe this will force me to give up the camera to someone else a little bit more. And not shy away from the camera, which is what I normally do. So check back in with me in two years and ask me how it's going.

No comments: