8.01.2008

A Day in the Life of Me

Not too much happened today, just your normal (well, I guess, my normal) boring (and my boring) day. We went to Costco this morning and then off to Target to pick up Maddie's 6-month pictures. They turned out so cute, I need to get the printer re-hooked back up (got that?) to this lovely laptop so I can scan them and post them. Something I'm really not looking forward to, but it must be done.

The one exciting thing today, was that when we did run our errands, I kept Josh in his underwear and he made it through the whole trip with no accidents! Hooray!!! He had said that he had to go pee maybe once or twice, but I knew he had just gone before we left, and kept asking him - can you wait until we get home? And he did! He made it! I think we're finally in the potty trained club. But he has yet to poop (I know, TMI) since his pool party disaster. But we'll just see how it goes. That's all we can do.

Other than that, we (Brad & I) are trying to get all of our chores done tonight so we can have a relaxing day tomorrow - it's our 5 year anniversary. I'm paying (well, sort of - I'm also writing this blog) the bills right now and Brad is changing the oil and rotating the tires on the Civic - guy stuff. Plus we went grocery shopping, which I hate because they don't have any really good grocery stores around here - bummer! I wish they had a Winco here - good food, good prices. I know, the little stuff makes me smile. I was the type of person who loved to go school supply shopping and getting all new pencils, peechees, and pens - I know, ding ding - nerd aleart! But who cares.

Well I guess it's back to the real world and paying bills - fun, fun. Now who wouldn't want to be me?

1 comment:

Missa said...

I LOVED shopping for school supplies! It was totally my favorite part of the year (2nd only to my birthday & Christmas).
I used to BEG my mom to take me to the office supply store after school. I bet I was a bigger nerd than you!

I asked Finn's teacher what I needed to buy for preschool and she said all he needs is a backpack. No folders, pencils, no nothin'! I was so disappointed.