8.05.2008

Art Day

I've been trying to think of things for Josh to do inside, since we have this little cast problem. It doesn't even slow him down, he still runs on it. So our safest bet, is to stay inside! So I decided that today would be a craft day - I've got to keep from going insane somehow and I know Josh is getting antsy too! So Josh has been painting, coloring, and putting stickers on pieces of paper. This was the craft of the day, and Josh loved it. I think it was because it's something that we don't do on a regular basis and he enjoyed that. Plus, I didn't realize how many sticker pages that I'd been collecting over the years - I have a ton!


Here are a few of the art pieces that Josh did - I love the circle one, and he did that all on his own! He is so talented. And I don't think I'm biased at all :) It's funny how in the last picture he put all of the stickers on top of each other.

1 comment:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

great idea! Try Michael's too, they have a ton of $1 crafts; like model trains,planes, boats tractors.
really cute