7.19.2008

Facial

Today I was able to go to the spa again & use part of my gift card that Brad bought for me for Mother's Day. I got a facial this time! It was so nice, and very relaxing. I've only had a facial a couple of times before, and haven't had one in years - so I'd forgotten how nice they are. I almost fell asleep during the hour that I was there. I love this spa!

I have enough on my gift card to do one more thing at the spa (probably a massage), and I think I'll wait a couple more weeks to use it up. I could've done an entire day at the spa, but I wanted to spread it out a little bit. I wish I could have a spa service every week. I've realized just how important taking time for myself is, and pampering myself as well. A happy mom makes for happy kids. If I'm in a good mood, it definitely easier to take care of my kids and be nice to them.

I. needed. it.

It's been a tough week, and this was a great way to have it end! I love my husband for getting this gift card for me. What a relaxing day today, I feel like I can tackle another week now.

No comments: