7.09.2008

7.6.08

So, today my mom left. Brad has been working his weekend shift and she was here to help out with the kids. I’m so ready for his weekend shift to over with, I’m over it! And my mom coming to help was another story altogether. It felt more like work, than help. I took her to the airport and all she could talk about was my dad and their divorce. I almost don’t even want to hear about it anymore, but that’s all I do hear about.
It’s hard work watching the kids 24 hours a day and keeping myself sane. I hate to even admit it, but I’m not really enjoying motherhood at this point in time. Josh is just a bear at 3 years old and Madison needs my attention all the time, she needs me every waking moment. And it’s just draining - physically and emotionally. My nerves are shot by the end of the day. I count down until Brad gets home a little after 4, and if he’s late it’s like I’m not going to survive.
Just one of those hard mom days I guess.

No comments: