7.30.2008

Back Online

Phew! Well we're finally back online and it feels fab! We just got our laptop back last night, too late to do anything with it. But after my moms group today, I just had to come home and get it up and running. I've been miserable/lost without my laptop. So we are up and running, our emails are working, and now I can post again when the kids are sleeping!

A lot has happened in a week, I'll tell you that much! It seems like the moment the hard drive crashed, about 10 different things happened. I've already written about the Dinosaur park, Josh starting to potty train, and about our computer. But one thing I had forgotten about was Brad and Josh going to see Space Chimps in the movie theater. That was Josh's first time going to see a movie, so we weren't quite sure how he would do. I stayed home with Maddie, so it was just the boys - but Brad said Josh did really good. They went to the first showing (which was at 10am) and there was no one else in the theater besides them. Josh got a little antsy a couple of times, but they made it through the entire movie. And when Josh got home, he kept saying - "space monkey, monkeys go in outerspace" and kept pointing to the TV to watch "space monkeys".

Let see, what else. Josh is doing really well with his potty training. We've only had one accident since Saturday - and it was a big one & unfortunately it was poop. But it was one accident, and he's done so well. Now he is even going on the big potty, instead of his little one. Which reminds me of another story. Yesterday Josh said he had to go pee, so I took him into the bathroom to go. And then he tells me that he needs to wipe his pee pee, so fine, we do that. I told him to throw the toilet paper into the toilet and then flush, while I put Maddie down for her morning nap. Big mistake! I come back and there is like a half a roll of toilet paper in the bowl and Josh has been holding down the handle to flush! Long story short, the toilet gets clogged (of course) and I spent at least 15 minutes trying to get the darn thing unclogged. Ugh! I needed a massage after that.

I'm taking Josh to the doctor today. He has been complaining that his right leg has been hurting around his shin. So I'm not sure if it is growing pains (but it's only on one side) or if something worse is wrong with his leg. I will write another post when we know for sure what's going on. I hope it's nothing serious and that this is all just in my head, but we'll see.

Nothing much else is going on. Maddie and Brad are doing well. We're just trying to survive the heat! As so far today and been a great day.

No comments: