7.19.2008

Blessed

I must say that I don't know why I complain so much. There are days that that's all I do, is complain. There are plenty of people that have it much, much worse than I do. But it's hard to think like that when I'm having a bad day, selfish - I know.

I have 2 beautiful children, my health, a husband that loves me, a nice house, we have vehicles that are in good, working condition, and I have friends and neighbors that really care about me! I have a lot to be thankful for and need to start appreciating it more. Besides, who wants to be around someone who is always down in the dumps and complaining. No one. I need to start being more positive about my life and the things going on around me.

1 comment:

Missa said...

there's nothing like a little time away to make you appreciate what you have! I'm glad you were able to get to the spa!