10.23.2008

Update

Well there is absolutely nothing wrong with me, except that I have a thyroid nodule. I called to double check on my lab work and my thyroid levels were completely normal, not too much or too little. So there is no explanation for my moodiness - Brad said it's just the "new" me. I probably just need more me time and a little bit less mommy time. So it's really good news!! I'm happy. I don't really like being on medication to begin with, so less of it is fine with me.

So thank you everyone for your support. I always worry for nothing, but I'm glad that my doctor followed up with it. Better to be safe than sorry. I always seem to make things bigger than they are - ugh, I sound like my mother. Ha! So thank you Melissa, Jen, and Heidi - I appreciate everything. No worries on our front for me (we're still waiting on Brad's CT results for his kidney stone). Hopefully everything is good with us. Sorry, I'm trying not to worry. My mom keeps telling me that I've been a worrier my whole life.

No comments: