10.20.2008

Busy Week Ahead

This week, I guess like any other this month, is going to be a really busy week. Today was our only chance to go to Costco - so it was the big Costco day. I also made a dinner for another mom in the MOMS club. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment after I take Josh to school. Brad might be working an all-nighter, so we're going to drive to Anita's to pick up a candle. I'm having a candle party on Wednesday night, so Wednesday (and probably part of tomorrow) will be spent picking up the house, running last minute trips to the grocery store for food, and making food for the party. Thursday will be spent picking up the house from my candle party and cleaning up the basement for when Brad's parents get here. Friday will be a little more cleaning and waiting for Brad's parents. Then, we'll have another busy weekend going and doing fun stuff and probably carving pumpkins. And then, Monday we'll have a chance to relax and take a break. Luckily, we don't have anything going on next week - so that should be nice. Oh, I'm trying to prepare myself and catch my breath, but I know I'll be out of gas by the end of this week. I need another spa day! Ha!!

1 comment:

Missa said...

let me know if i can do anything! (the offer still stands to make the tartlets for the party)