10.12.2008

No Furniture

So we had our futon and couch for sale, and what happens to things that are for sale? Well - they sold. We sold the futon on Friday night and the couch sold yesterday afternoon. It's awesome that we sold that stuff because we have been wanting to buy a new couch, but needed to get rid of those items first. But it really sucks because Brad has been gone this weekend. No really, it sucks! Big time!! Of all weekends to have things happen, it seems like everything is happening THIS weekend.

Josh is still sick, and keeps complaining that his tummy hurts. He still says his leg hurts and wants me to carry him every where. Which, isn't a big deal when you have just one kid or both parents home. It's been a little challenging taking care of both kids when one of them is sick. But I should just say now, I am thankful that both of them are not sick!

Josh being sick on the futon. Poor guy completely passed out.


So with Josh being sick and wanting to rest and lay around, it's really inconvenient not to have any furniture and not to be able to go look at furniture. So it's a pretty sad state at our house. We have no where to sit. So, I brought out Maddie's rocking chair and ottoman and brought in a camping chair from the garage (which is what I've been sitting in). I know I'm going to laugh about this some day, but not right now. Not when we don't have a couch. I can't wait until Brad gets home. When the people came to pick up the couch, Josh was really sad and kept repeating - "My couch, my couch".

This was just too cute not to post. Julia let us borrow this adorable outfit! I love it!! Thanks.


In honor of daddy being at the Seahawks game today. Go Hawks!!

2 comments:

Missa said...

wow, awesome you sold your stuff - too bad you now have no furniture!! Are you going to have his leg checked out again or do you think it's just because he's a sick little guy?

JennGoodley said...

Wow no furniture???? it is like when you first move in and there is nothing in your house..... that is crazy glad you sold it cause now you can get new stuff but bummer on the timing! hopefully you get some new stuff that you love just keep that in mind good thoughts