9.15.2008

STILL Cleaning

Well we're STILL cleaning up the baby powder. I did a thorough vaccum yesterday, cleaned up what I could from Josh's dresser, bed, and the wipe container. But little did I know, that was just the beginning. I had forgotten that there was a pile of clothes on the floor, which he had completely covered - so I just threw them in his hamper so as to not further the spread of the baby powder. The only problem was that I forgot all of that stuff was in there and that I needed to wash it.

So of course he was really stuffy last night and ended up coming into our room so we could air out his. Let's just say it was a really long night! But it was kind of nice to snuggle up all three of us in bed. Cute, but no sleep. Okay, off track. So Brad and I get up this morning to tackle his room and the vacuum cleaner since it was jam packed with baby power.

We go into Josh's room - it still stinks (and I only say stinks because I've been smelling this for 2 days now), his ceiling fan is completely covered - it's on the lights, on the covers to the lights, on all of the blades. It's all over his curtains, all over his sheets (I know, duh), still in 2 huge spots on his carpet, plus all of his clothes. So needless to say, I did a lot of laundry today - bedding (which I hate), curtains, clothes. I cleaned out the vacuum cleaner, which has never been cleaner than the day we bought it - I had to remove the hoses, rinse those out, rinse out the container that collects the dust, and remove the filter. Oh, what a hassle. It's not as funny today.

Josh is still a little stuffy and all of us have been sneezing because there is so much dang powder floating through the house. But we'll survive. The baby powder bottle is empty, and we've removed the lotion from his room - so hopefully we won't have any more incidents. For the next couple of days, anyways.

1 comment:

JennGoodley said...

really? still cleaning? that is incredible.....sorry to hear you are having to clean more what a pain.