9.06.2008

Blah

Well I haven't had much to write about these days. We're just in the grind of things, and not too much that is really exciting. Josh is going to school, Maddie is standing more and more, Brad is working, and I'm cleaning, cooking, and trying to stay on a steady schedule of working out. Pretty boring, but busy at the same time. With Josh going to school 3 days a week, things can get kind of hectic and we haven't even had a full week of school yet. This next week is going to be busy as well, and I have a whole list of things to do when Josh is in school. I think that I'm trying to cram everything into 2 weeks, and I need to slow down or I'm not going to have anything to do but run to Starbucks (which isn't a bad thing, it just gets expensive).

The only exciting thing today was that I was able to buy a few shirts at Old Navy since they are having a sale and I had a 40% off coupon. Whoo, hoo - really exciting, right? I also got some shirts for Josh for school, so I think he's set. It would be so nice to get a new wardrobe every 6 months, wouldn't it? Kids come first and parents always come last, and that's the way it should be. I'd rather my kids have new clothes than me, but sometimes it would be nice if it were the other way around every once and a while.

1 comment:

JennGoodley said...

HA! don't we wish we could have a new wardrobe every 6 months, I know I agree with you and wish I could. Being a full-time student there is not much room in the budget for shopping and that is one of my favs.....AND having coupons!!!!!!!!!! that is even better I LOVE COUPONS!!!!!!!!!!!! or the word SALE!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! it is fabulous