4.05.2009

Dinner Out

This has been such a busy week for me that I've hardly had a chance to sit down and write about anything that's been going on. This week was filled with grocery shopping, a trip to Tri-Cities, organizing a birthday party, cleaning the house, doing errands, and a dinner out - all during Josh's spring break! Yikes - that's a lot.

So Brad's cousin, Cari, and I went out to dinner on Thursday night. It was really nice to be able to talk with an adult, and another mother, and get away from the kiddos for a couple of hours. We went to a really nice restaurant, ate some yummy salmon (it's so much better over here in Washington), and we each tried a mojito! The conversation was great, the dinner was awesome, and 2 hours away from the kids left me feeling refreshed. We've hatched a plan to try to do this at least once a month - we'll see if it works out. But now that my kids are getting a little older, this going out thing should be getting easier to do.

1 comment:

Missa said...

I'm sad that we could never quite figure out how to do this! But i'm glad you had fun. hope you can do it every month!