4.27.2009

Maddie is 16 months

Time is just flying by with this kiddo. She is getting some more teeth - two molars and maybe another of the front on her right side. She is definitely getting a little more of an attitude - her independence I guess I should say. She tries to be just like Josh and climb, run, and dance just like he does. I just wonder how different it would have been if she had been the first born child?

My friend, Melissa, and I have talked about this before. Madison learns almost everything, good and bad, from Josh and that's where things get tricky. Because more often than not I'm at a loss with my patience from dealing with Josh that Maddie kind of gets the short end of the stick. I find myself yelling a little more than I should and wonder if it would have been different, but that's life.

The newest things she's doing are: she freely gives hugs (to Josh especially), she gives slobbery kisses, she finally knows what waving means, she grabs her nose with her fingers when we say "pee-ew" - it's really cute. What else? She runs all over the place and is getting faster by the day. Her hair is finally starting to get longer to where I can put it in pig tails. So here is to my 16-month old.

No comments: