4.14.2009

Easter

Ok, so I'm only 2 days late. But we've been busy. Brad had to work Sunday morning, but got home early enough to do the kids' Easter baskets before we left. Brad took the kids upstairs so that I could put their Easter baskets together. I heard Brad telling Josh - "I think the Easter Bunny was here and left you something downstairs". So the kids came down, and Josh whizzes right past his basket because he is looking for the Easter Bunny - wish I had gotten that on video!

So we ended up going down to Tri-Cities for Easter. We stopped by my mom's house first to visit with her and my sister and niece. The kids did a little Easter egg hunt, but dumb me forgot to get the camera out. Then we headed over to Brad's parents house for dinner and another Easter egg hunt with his sister and our other niece. The kids had a blast and we had a good time too. Three Easter Egg hunts later - a LOT of candy was consumed.




No comments: