4.05.2009

Josh's Birthday Party

Wow - it's almost time. My little guy is going to be 4!!! I can't believe it. His actually birthday is on Tuesday, but we decided to celebrate his birthday on Saturday so we wouldn't mess up any Easter plans next weekend.

We had quite the turnout - about 17 people came and it was great. The only person that I missed was my sister. She couldn't make it because she was sick, so I was a little disappointed - but what can you do? We had pizza and pop, cake and ice cream and Josh made out like a bandit as always. We had a monster truck themed party (that's what he said he wanted, so that's what we did) and it was a blast. Josh got a fishing pole, a tackle box, some tools and gloves for outside, 2 truck DVDs, monster trucks (of course), a bubble machine and a bicycle and helmet. He got a Spiderman bike from Brad and I and already had a tumble today - but he likes it. Practice makes perfect.

He did so good and everybody had a great time. When he blew out his candle, he said "I won!" It was so funny. Here are some pictures from the party.


This was when he got his truck DVDs!


Smiling for the camera

NOISY police car - yay for mom and dad

Got the gear

First attempt out

No comments: