3.20.2009

Visitor

Well my mom came up for a visit today, and I am very happy to report that we had a really good time. The kids absolutely loved it and it was a great change of pace for us. It was just a really great visit. There weren't too many things to get annoyed at, because if you know my relationship with my mom - it's a little stressful/tense, sometimes, so I never know how things are going to turn out - what she might say, etc. But the things that were annoying were just little things. So a great day for all!

It was a nice change of pace for us, like I said. Josh has been out of school all week for conference week, and Brad's parents still haven't been back up - so it was really good to see my mom. Plus, the kids had a great time with her too. She got here early and just left - and Josh was really sad to see her go. But we'll be seeing her in 2 weeks for Josh's birthday, so we're looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Missa said...

That's fun - I'm glad it was a good visit!!