3.06.2009

Small Town Living

Today we had planned to make a trip down to Tri-Cities for my sister's birthday. Spend a little time down there and go out to lunch. But with her having pink eye - that was out. So we didn't have any plans, and I had been wanting to make a trip to the mall so the kids could get out of the house, I could get out of the house, and it would be something fun.

So we made it to the mall, no problems. I told Josh that we were going to eat lunch first and then he could play on the toys - I just assumed they would have some toys to play on. We walk into the mall, go upstairs to the food court and I just about died. The food court consists of 3, yes 3, places to eat. A pizza place, a Chinese place and a sub place. Wow! So luckily the sub place was there so we could at least order some fries for Josh, because he won't touch anything else.

We ate and then it was time to go to the play area. Another wow. It was about the size of our dining room and only had 3 toys to play on. Nice. Hopefully we'll find something better to do once the weather warms up a bit.

No comments: