3.12.2009

Sick and Tired - II

Ok, so yesterday I got the parts to my vacuum that I ordered on the 23rd of February. I open them up and of course, they are the wrong parts. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but it doesn't make it any less frustrating. I get online, again, to find out where I can buy this part - and none of the stores carry it anymore. So I call eu.reka again to tell them that they sent me the wrong parts. So the lady has the gall to tell me that I ordered the wrong part and that it's my fault. Oh no she didn't!

Then I went through the lengthy process of explaining to her what I ordered - as seen on my email receipt. Then she tells me that the warehouse is out of the particular part that I need, so they are replacing it with the parts that they sent me. Um, what? The part they sent doesn't fix the problem that I'm having. I needed the dust cup filter - I can't close the lid on the canister and put the canister back into the vacuum without this filter. She said, well what we sent you goes over by the on/off switch. Um, again - what?!? It's not something I need, I didn't order it - because, why would I order something that I don't need. Then I tell her, well I'll just order it from somewhere else - could she tell me how to send it back and get a full refund on my account. She said that she would transfer me to the return department, and that's where I still stand. No one has called me. So check back for part III.

No comments: