2.04.2009

"I Very Sick"

Well I was going to post this picture anyways because I thought it was cute. I had been on the computer checking email and getting sucked into Facebook once again and Josh kept running in and out of the computer room. Earlier I had set him up with a movie and some apple juice, and a snack. The next thing I know he's put all of his mini Ritz crackers into the button spots for this glider chair. Hard to tell what those orange things are, I know, but that's what they are. And I just thought it was cute that he had put those there, so I decided to take a picture - which he more than willingly posed for, as you can see.

Again, the next thing I knew he was jumping up and down (again, not unusual) and his mouth is completely full. He just crammed all of those crackers into his mouth and is starting to gag. Holy crap! Panic sets in for a second, but then I tell him to spit them all into my hands. Gross, but what else can I do? I thought he was ok, because there was a reasonable amount in his mouth - but no. He starts gagging again and then it happened - he threw up. All over the floor, which I'm cleaning at this moment, his hands, my hands, his shirt. And I felt so bad for him, and probably even worse because it kind of made me chuckle. He says to me - "I very sick, mom, I very sick. I need go to doctor. I need my mesin (medicine)." Just the look on his face and the very sad way he said this broke my heart but made me laugh all at the same time. He is fine now, drinking his apple juice and back to his normal self.

Sidebar - completely off the subject - I just looked at my little birthday counter for Maddie and it says that she is 1 year, 1 week, and 1 day old - kinda cool.

1 comment:

JennGoodley said...

okay so totally agreed, feel so bad for the little guy for getting sick but still kinda funny, "I sick" he he he he. It made me kinda chuckle reading it.....he is so cute, where does he come up with these things????? must be his dad right????