2.18.2009

2.16.09

Well it’s pretty lonely out here. Now, it will definitely be better once we get internet and TV!! But we are pretty isolated out here. Right now I don’t really have any contact with the outside world, so I’m pretty lonely – which just means that I need to get out there and meet other people. I know of a couple of places where I can take the kids to, and I guess the next step would be to join a MOMs club. Hopefully I’ll meet some people through Josh’s school, and Brad does have a few cousins out here that have kids close to our childrens’ ages, so that’s good. There just aren’t too many young couples out here. Most of the people that live out here are older and retired. Not too much to do around here now, so it’s been pretty boring. But hopefully things will get better by Wednesday – that’s when Josh starts school and hopefully when our phone and internet get hooked up. Plus, Brad’s mom will stop by for a visit.

No comments: