2.20.2009

Newest Pictures of the House

Ok, so here are some updated pictures of the house, with the new paint and all. We still have a TON of decorating to do, but at least we can move around and know where things are. I have a plan for the master bedroom, so I'll have to post more pictures when I get that done. Hopefully we'll be getting new bedroom furniture.

Master Bedroom

Bonus Room

Bonus Room

Kitchen Nook

Hall Bath

Josh's Bedroom

Kitchen

Another view of the kitchen

Another view of the nook

Maddie's Bedroom

2 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

You've come a long way baby! Looking great! I'm so happy for you guys!

JennGoodley said...

Wow love the new wall colors much better than the peach, don't really mind peach but wasn't real excited about that one. Loving the new house pics too, looks like a great house. I want to move in got room for me???? LOL