2.22.2009

More Random Happenings

Let's see, where do I begin? Well Brad worked all night last night, so it was the first time that I've been in the house at night by myself. It would have been a little scary, had it not been for the NyQuil that I took earlier since I've been feeling a little under the weather. And boy oh boy, wouldn't you know it, the kids woke up - Josh twice and Maddie once. I swear they sense when I'm having to deal with them by myself at night!

We ended up heading to Target this morning to look for more decorative stuff. Found some stuff, but didn't buy any of it. I did buy a few more rugs for the kitchen and entry way. One was pretty big and they had the tag marked at $9.98, which was odd to me since the smaller ones that I was buying were $19.99. So I just happened to see a employee and inquired about it. And he told me that since it was listed at that price, they would have to honor it. It was regularly priced $39.99, and I got it for 10 bucks! Sweet. We also tried to look at computer desks at a different store, but haven't found any that we like. We'll just have to keep on looking, and hopefully we'll find something soon. I'm tired of seeing boxes and piles and piles of papers! I want to get organized. We also got a new TV which Brad and his cousin's husband mounted above the fireplace. It will be nice once we can actually watch it, but it's up.

My sister was supposed to come up today, but she ended up not. So I'm a little disappointed with her and wish that she would have come up, but oh well. Hopefully she'll make it up here soon. Other than it trying to snow up here, there's not much else to report. Oh, wait, yes there is. Maddie is teething again. I had noticed that she was getting another tooth on top and bottom in the front. But she started to cry when we were out and she was in her stroller, so I got a really good look in her mouth, and she's getting a molar on the bottom. And then after her bath, I just wanted to see how many more she was getting, and found another molar on top that's about to come through. And all of these teeth are on the same side of her mouth - poor little thing! So once these four come through, she'll have 8 total. Oh, I hate teething.

No comments: