1.29.2009

Pictures of the House

Here are the pictures that I've been promising of the house. And yes, I know, the peach walls are hideous! They are being repainted as we speak. The entire house is being repainted, so I will post more pictures once that is done. They have 7 days after we close (which was yesterday, Friday) to paint, and then we'll need to let everything air out - so it looks like we'll be moving on Valentine's Day.

Formal Living Room (this will probably be where we put the computer - it will be our office since we don't need a sitting room)

View from the formal living room into the dining room and kitchen

View into the kitchen

Another view of the kitchen

View from the kitchen into the family room

Bonus Room above the garage

Hall Bath

Laundry Room

Master Bedroom

2 comments:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

So cute... minus the peach! Are they color blind? What the heck!? I'm so excited for you guys! I'll be expecting more pics as you settle in!
yeah for you!

JennGoodley said...

WOW what a great house! I am so excited, looks like you guys got a great one! by the looks of it. I think it will look much better once the walls are a better color. But all in all it looks F A B U L O U S!