1.17.2009

Tag

TAGGED RULES:
1. Post Rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items

8 favorite shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Top Chef
5. Burn Notice
6. The Office
7. Sons of Anarchy
8. Jon & Kate Plus 8

8 things I did yesterday
1. went grocery shopping
2. played outside with Josh
3. texted Brad
4. talked with our Realtor
5. made dinner
6. cried
7. ate some ice cream (yum, chocolate chip cookie dough)
8. went to bed

8 things I look forward to (not necessarily in any order)
1. Buying a house
2. Being able to have our own space again
3. DirecTV and my DVR (yes, I might be a little shallow)
4. Being able to use my laptop again
5. Going to the movies with Brad
6. Going out to dinner with Brad
7. Spring
8. Bed

8 favorite restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Outback
3. Red Lobster
4. Chao Praya (not really considered a restaurant I guess)
5. Ivar's
6. Don't get to
7. eat out
8. very often

8 things on my wish list
1. A house
2. All the things that go into owning a home
3. More time to spend with my hubby
4. Warmer weather
5. Going on a family vacation this year!
6. More sleep
7. To start working out again
8. Being a better mom

8 people to tag
Who ever wants to play!

No comments: