1.13.2009

House Hunting - Part II

So we went up again to look at houses last weekend, and again last night. I'm getting pretty tired of driving back and forth to go and look at houses - I can't imagine that Brad does that drive every day!! Crazy.

Well there was another house that we liked, but who knows. I'm so leery about finding a house, getting interested in it, and all of that. I just don't want to get my hopes up again. And it's so frustrating when our realtor makes an appointment to go look at a house, and the day that we drive up there to look at it, the people call and say "well we don't really want our house shown today, it doesn't fit into our schedule". Umm...what? It doesn't fit into your schedule?!? Do they really want to sell there house or not? Why it is even on the market? We had to make time to do that when we were selling our house. Yeah, sometimes it can be inconvenient, but you gotta do it.

So far we've looked at 10 houses and haven't been able to look at 4 others, so that's 14 houses total! Yikes. I'm exhausted, I know Brad is. And all of the houses are running together now. I can't keep them straight even from the pictures. I just hope something comes up soon. I mean, now is really the time to buy a house! Well keep your fingers crossed, we need a little luck to come our way.

No comments: