1.05.2009

Maddie

Well I forgot all about posting Maddie's one year appointment. Not much to tell I guess, but I need to write a few things anyways. She weighed 18 lbs, 12 oz - which is more than what Josh weighed when he was a year old! I can't believe she finally weighs more than what he did. She is in the 30th percentile for her height and she now has 4 teeth. We just bought her a toothbrush and she loves to brush her teeth. She just starts giggling whenever I start brushing. It's so cute and she's such a good little girl. She is started to get a little attitude, which I'm not liking in the least - but hopefully it's just a phase (I know - yeah right!). She had to get four shots at this appointment and her finger pricked again to check for anemia. No word back on that yet, so maybe she's finally not anemic. So she's getting older now and hopefully we can turn her around in her car seat very soon. Which reminds me that we need to buy her a new car seat like now!

1 comment:

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

Oh, your baby is growing up!I've got Jacobs 15 month (well really 16 month) appt today! Ugh I hate shots! He usually throws up for a couple days after the shots!

I saw Tara at Fred Meyer yesterday and we'd love to plan a road trip to see you and your munchkins! We were thinking spring break if you aren't doing anything, let me know. We could plan a full day of half conversations and grouchy kids... doesn't that sound like fun?