5.16.2009

Mother's Day

Well this is really late, but posting on Mother's Day is still important to me. It was fairly laid back, but good nonetheless. Brad took Josh with him to the store and the kids got me a beautiful bouquet of yellow tulips - very pretty, a card, and some milk duds (my favorite candy). I also have an IOU for a pedicure. So hopefully I can cash that in sometime soon! I can't wait, I haven't had a pedicure in such a long time. But I also wanted to wait until the weather got a little warmer, so I didn't waste it (which now, that weather is here).

There was no breakfast in bed or jewelry, but Brad did take care of the kids for a huge part of the day. He also did the dishes and some laundry, so I really didn't have to lift a finger. The night was also followed by going out to dinner and getting ice cream after that. It was a really nice and relaxing day, and I'm so thankful to have such a great family.

1 comment:

Missa said...

mommy booty - ha! you and me both! after I went on my diet I asked Cody if he thought it was working, and he said I think you've lost some weight off you butt (then he cringed, waiting to be hit, ha ha). but i think he is right. my parents are in town and for some reason it is almost impossible to diet while my mom is here cooking and making cupcakes every day! ahhh! but i did lose under 10 pounds in 2 weeks, so i definitely gotta get going with that again. good bye momma booty!!