5.17.2009

Farm Days

Ok, this isn't working for me and I'm getting really frustrated. So this is how this post is going to stay. The pictures won't move and I can't copy and paste my post at the top, so look at the pictures and read the post at the bottom. Errrr!

Well Josh had Farm Days at school on Thursday where we walked over to the local high school and had a field trip. There were baby chicks, chickens, turkeys, goats, horses, a pony, a day old calf, and lots and lots of tractors. Josh had a blast and it so fun to see all of his little classmates interact with each other. I volunteered that day to help out (which is another added benefit of Brad being home, because he was able to watch Maddie while I did this). There were enough volunteers to each have 2 children, and it worked out perfect. After the kids got a chance to see all of the animals, we headed over to the local playground to let the kids burn off some energy. Then we headed back to school where the kids ate a snack and did show and tell. It was really nice to be able to see Josh interact with the kids when he didn't know I was watching him. It felt really great to be able to do that. I also got a chance to talk with a few of the other mothers, and that was great too! Here are a few pictures of his day.

No comments: