5.15.2009

Catch Up Post

Well I don't even know where to start. It's been a while since I've written anything. I have tons of stuff to write, but not enough time to do it. A lot has happened since I last wrote. It's hard to even focus on what to write - my mind is racing and doesn't know which way to go. Well, and it could be that I've had a migraine today and I should probably be in bed right now.

First off, I've started working out again. I've taken all of my measurements, written down how much I weigh (all of which I will not be sharing) and have been using the elliptical for 30 minutes 3 times a week. I hate working out, but it is a must after having kids. I used to be one of those lucky few who didn't really need to work out or had to watch what I eat. But alas, after having kids those days are long gone. I'm trying to get rid of the mommy pooch and control my mommy booty - and booty it has become! Like I said, I hate working out - but I feel so much better after I have. Now I just need to work on what I eat. It is so hard to control what I eat and how much I eat. I need to stop drinking pop and also work on portion control. I don't want to starve myself. But not drinking pop anymore, and drinking cry.stal li.ght has helped me so much in the past.

Let's see what else - well we've gotten a couple of bids on our yard. We've got so much land, we're not quite sure what to do with it. A big problem for us is that we can't get irrigation where we live. So all of the water that we use - for the yard and inside the house - comes off of our well. So we won't be able to have a ton of grass, but there will be plenty. Brad had thought about doing it himself (since he does have so much time on his hands), but decided against the headache. We did get a bid that is reasonably priced for sprinklers and hydroseed. We wanted to get sod, but that would have killed the budget! So I will take some before and after pictures and post those when everything starts to happen - which will probably be next week! Yea!

I have a lot more to say, but will write different posts on Mother's Day and Josh had Farm Days at school as well.

No comments: