11.06.2008

My Big, Little Girl

Well my little girl is growing up and getting closer and closer to toddler hood! Maddie has been standing up more and more on her own. She loves pushing stuff around now - it is her favorite pastime. Her other favorite activity to do now is walk holding onto someone's hands, which is a real killer on mommy and daddy's back. We did buy her a little walker (I know, I can hear some gasps), but so far she is too short to take full advantage of it. Only one little foot touches the ground, so she can only move backwards. But she would rather be out of it and push it around, which makes me want Christmas to come that much sooner (grandma and grandpa bought her a little shopping cart to push around). My little girl loves to stand up and dance when Josh dances, it's the cutest thing - now if I could only get that on video. So now we wait, wait for those first few steps. I can wait, trust me. I am not quite up for chasing two kids around. But it is exciting that she's almost walking. And she's only 10 months. It seems like she's done everything sooner than Josh, but I know that's because she's trying to keep up with him!

No comments: