12.02.2008

No Time

Well we are just going through the motions at this point. It's really hard not having your own stuff, let alone house. I have to use my in-laws' computer, which to put nicely is a piece of crap. At least they don't have dial-up - but it is still really slow. So the days of writing on my blog every day or so are over. It's a pain to get on here, so I just don't.

Brad is in Oregon until Friday for orientation. It's really hard not having him here, but we're dealing. I went to go check out a school for Josh yesterday and I'm really disheartened. I thought they would have something better for him, but I'm trying not to get too down about it. I'll just keep looking. There is not really much to do here yet since we don't have a house. So if anyone is bored and wants to chat - feel free to call.

On a lighter note, I've got some video of Maddie walking - now the problem is getting it off of my camera and onto a computer to post it! She turned 11 months on Thanksgiving. She is walking almost all of the time now. She only crawls to get to something to help her stand up. She is still struggling to get those darn 2 teeth on the top in. They are really close, but are being stubborn. I think she's finally starting to feel better from being sick, so that's good.

Josh is adjusting okay. He loves being around daddy and grandpa - but since both of them have to work, it makes it a little bit harder. He got spoiled over Thanksgiving - being able to spend 4 days with both of them. I think he's just getting restless here. There is not that much room to move around in, and he doesn't have all of his toys, there are a lot of stairs, and no DirecTV! I took that for granted. Now I never know what is on TV, what time it is and we can't record anything. We have to go back to looking at a TV guide. Boo hoo for me, I know.

Well that's all for now. Please again, send good house selling vibes our way!

2 comments:

Missa said...

it's so hard to give up the little things that you never knew you'd miss - like TV. Sorry!! I know it must suck to live with your in-laws. Even if they are the best in the world it would still suck.
Hopefully you get a place soon!!!

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

I'll keep praying for you! I work the next couple of days, but I'll try and give you a call. Hang in there! You're house will sell!