12.30.2008

Good Friends

Well there are definitely advantages to living back in Washington. And one huge one is that I've been able to see some old friends from high school. I've been friends with Ashlee and Jill since the 5th grade, and to still be friends with them is great! Brad and I were able to go out to dinner with Ashlee and her boyfriend Jeff. We had such a good time that we didn't want the night to end. Grandma and Grandpa were watching the kids, and we didn't end up leaving the restaurant until 9:15 - holy crap!!! But it was a lot of fun and hopefully we'll be seeing more of them in the very near future! The only bad thing was that we didn't take any pictures - AGAIN!! Ash - we need pics!!

I also got to go out to lunch with my friend Jill yesterday, and we had such a good time talking - it was like time hadn't passed. I'm sad that her and her family are going back to Idaho very soon, but am happy that she still has family here. So that when she comes back into town, hopefully we'll be able to go on a "date" again :) Also, she gave me the name of a very good hairdresser and I can't wait to try her out. I've already made an appointment, so I'm excited. It's a very hard thing trusting someone else to do your hair, so finding someone good is awesome.

It was so good to see both of them, and I can't wait until we can meet up again. Take care you two!!

No comments: