10.27.2009

Josh's Picture Day

Today was Josh's picture day at school. I had him in a cute shirt, made sure that I did his hair and told him to smile when the person took his picture. I made sure also, that I took some pictures of him before we left for school - just in case his hair got messed up somehow...and I'm glad that I did. We ended up buying the cheapest package they had with an 8x10 - which is another - I'm glad I did.

So on the way home from school, I asked him how it went and he said that he didn't smile. He said that he missed his dad and said he smiled "straight across". So I'm going to post the pictures that I took of him and then when I get the actual school pictures I will post those as well. So keep checking back...it should be interesting.

1 comment:

Missa said...

super cute! i can't believe how big they both look! miss you guys :(