10.25.2009

Trip to Bellingham

So I got another chance to go and visit my friend Ashlee in Bellingham over the weekend. We met at the outlet malls (which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) on Saturday and then headed to her house that evening. I had gotten some money from my dad (Thank you Dad!) for my birthday, and since I had had such good luck with finding my grown-up wardrobe when we went the first time. I decided to save that money and use it when I could go again. And I'm so glad that I did! I have to say that my favorite stores up there are Gap, Banana Republic (I'm a little obsessed now), and of course Carter's and Osh Kosh...but ONLY at the outlet stores!

We got to go out to dinner that night and hang out. And then we drove to Bellevue on Sunday so that we could go and look at wedding dresses, because she is getting married. I just have to say that it felt great that she actually wanted ME to go and look at wedding dresses with her. It felt awesome that she valued my opinion and wanted me there and guess what? She found THE dress! I took some pictures for her and she looks absolutely beautiful!!

It was a short trip, but good and Brad and I already have plans to go up there next month! I love living closer to her. It's been really nice.

No comments: