10.23.2009

1st Scentsy Party

Well I had my first Scentsy party for the realtor that sold us the house that we're in now. And I think it went pretty well. It was successful in the fact that people showed up...always a good sign. About 12 people came, I got orders out of almost all of them, and ended up doing a $600 party. There were only a few questions that I didn't know the answer to, and wasn't completely prepared, but all in all - it went well. I know what I need to do for the next party and that's great. So I will definitely be prepared (well more prepared) for the next party and I'm excited. I just wish that my sister's party was my first party and not this one. But it's over, I accomplished a goal, and I might actually book another party off of this one. And I might even have my first recruit! Wow. So yay!

So after my sister's party (next month), I don't have any more parties - so I putting it out there. If you know of anyone that wants to have a party, please let me know! Thanks!!

No comments: