5.18.2010

Camera Time!

Grrr...these keep posting backwards and if I type first, then I can't copy and paste what I wrote at the top. So read this from the bottom :)





I've been into black and white lately.



...and power poles. Hmm...I wonder why?


This is Mt. Rainier - but it's blurry. Boo
I've been doing some pretty heavy research on buying a more professional camera in hopes of taking more professional pictures (ha, ha). I've always been interested in photography, and by looking at some pictures that people have taken - I just want to get into it more and more. I am so inspired and want to find a camera that will be able to take me to that next step. I don't plan on having a "studio" or taking pictures of people other than the kids, I'm more of a scenery kind of gal. But I love taking pictures. So I think I've figured out what camera I'm going to get...now just to get the money. No, but really, I'm going to get a Canon because I've had one before. There is a kit at Costco that comes with the camera, two lenses, gadget bag, SD card, and a bunch of other stuff. So I definitely think this is the way to go. And I want to have one before we head to the beach - perfect picture taking opportunities there. Hopefully photography can be my hobby and I won't get burnt out on it - i.e. scrap booking :) I'm going to post a few pictures that I really like, but the point and shoot camera that I have now just doesn't do these justice!

No comments: