5.03.2010

April

April, April, April...this was by far our busiest month. And I promise I will be posting pictures soon, but not today. So at the beginning of the month we had Josh's 5th Birthday party. I still can't believe that my son is 5. What is even more trippy is that he will be starting Kindergarten in the fall!!! WOW! Josh had a great party and he got a little 50cc dirtbike as a gift from us - which is absolutely loves!

The next weekend, Brad and I went to Bellingham for my friend's wedding reception. That was so much fun and I am so happy for Ashlee and Jeff. Brad and I left early Saturday morning and I got to watch Ashlee get ready for her wedding and see her hair and makeup. She looked absolutely beautiful! We got to see a few people from high school that we hadn't seen since high school, so that was fun too!

Josh finished soccer and I also got him registered for Kindergarten. Maddie is growing faster than a weed. She is quite the little boss and her newest thing is trying to order Josh around. She is quite the talker and is definitely showing us her independent streak...but I don't really think it's a streak. More like, just her personality! Boy, am I in trouble!!

We were sick a lot in April, all of us actually. It's been a long road of sickness for us. Maddie got an ear infection in both ears - which was followed by a 10-day course of antibiotics. Josh was sick for over a week and half. Brad got sick, and I did too. And the wind here has been outrageous!!! Brad and I weren't sure if we had gotten sick or if it was just our allergies. Right now, my mailbox is laying on it's side. And to top all of this off, Brad has had the duty truck since Wednesday night and has been on-call from the time he gets off of work until he goes back the next morning. So I think right now he is around 35 hours of overtime, plus his reg. 80 hour work week, and we still have 2 more nights to go.

So, I promise I will post pictures of Josh's Birthday party and from the months of March and April. So there, I'm caught up!

1 comment:

haikitay said...

I think you should buy a new bug screen and some wind block trees with the bonus you will be getting from all the hours. Give Brad a pat on the back for me. Well and you too for that matter. miss you.