12.01.2009

Thanksgiving

Well we had Thanksgiving at our house this year. I invited my mom and sister, Brad's parents and his sister as well. My mom, Brad's parents, and his sister and her daughter came up so we had a full household. My sister wasn't able to make it because she already had plans to celebrate it with her boyfriend's family. So we had 6 adults and 3 kids, a 9-lb turkey breast, and plenty of pies and wine to go around. It was a pretty gloomy day outside, but it was really nice to have family over for a Thanksgiving dinner.

The food was great, everyone had a good time - what more could you ask for? We definitely have a lot to be thankful for. We have a roof over our heads, Brad has a good paying job, our children are healthy, Brad and I are healthy, we have working vehicles, and I get to stay home to raise our kids (even though sometimes I wish that I could work). It's been a very eventful year for us, as usual - but a good one nonetheless.

No comments: