12.20.2009

Christmas at my Mom's

Well we headed down to Tri-Cities on the 19th to have Christmas with my mom since she will be gone from the 22nd to the 29th. She is going back east to Maine to visit with her family for Christmas this year. The kids got to open presents and we had a Christmas dinner. My sister, her boyfriend, and our neice were able to make it as well - so it was good to see them. The cousins had a good time playing with each other and it was actually a good day!
Josh was like this in almost every picture :)


Josh hugging his cousin Sidnei


The Men - Brad and my sister's boyfriend, Branden

Maddie got her favorite present - a baby doll - go figure

Sidnei opening up the Tinkerbell present we got her

"Look mom it's another box"


My sister, Alisha and Maddie

No comments: