7.28.2010

June

These posted all wrong, yet again. Here is our pool day!


It's been so long since I've posted, I figured I'd just a run down month by month until I get all caught up. That way I can tell you what we did and post pictures as well. I got a new camera. So I've been having a lot of fun taking pictures with it and learning new things. I got a Canon Rebel T1i for those photography enthusiasts out there. I got it as a kit from Costco and it came with 2 lenses, a camera bag, and lots of gadgets :) I'm very happy with it, but I want an additional lens already.

Ok, so June. Josh finished up school. We were busy every single weekend in June. I feel like we've been busier since summer started than we were when Josh was in school. I've done a couple more activities through the MOMS Club. Brad and I had a date night, I went to lunch with 2 of my friends from middle school/high school. We had a BBQ that we went to, along with a birthday party. I had 3 Scentsy parties!!! And Josh did a preschool camp. Phew! We definitely had a busy month. Enjoy the pictures.


Going for a walk/ride up the street. And yes, it was THAT cold in June. Definitely needed jackets!


Miss Hollywood


Future model?


My goofy girl!


Josh posing with his new haircut at the Barber Shop. He loved it. He had to pull one ear to get the chair to move up and the other ear to move the chair back down (*wink, wink*). It was cute.

2 comments:

Dawnell said...

Cute pictures! What cute kids. Nice photos, too, with the new camera-- I like the splashing water.

Editing in blogger is a nightmare, isn't it? I always have to select all my photos ahead of time, import them into blogger, and then I write and insert them as I go (rather than editing text later as I'd prefer). Does that make sense? After I insert a photo, I click to put the cursor after it, type a letter, then hit enter and write my next sentence. Then I have to go back later and delete the letter I typed. Lame, but it works for me.

Jennifer (Niffer) said...

I want your camera! I've heard the cannon t5000 is great for beginners too!

can't wait to see you guys... I'll call you later this week, I work now till Monday night.