7.30.2010

July

Just look at these in reverse order - I will try again next time :)

So July was busier than June and I can't believe it's already over. We ended up going to Tri-Cities for the 4th and had a BBQ with Brad's parents. I had a mom's night out with my moms club to an art studio - so I painted a very cute mug for myself. And now that I've cut out coffee, I'm not sure what I'll put in there...ice cream, maybe? The kids and I have been doing a lot of playdates and I've also been taking them to the local pool, which they love! We also went to the beach with Brad's parents (which is a totally separate post - too many pictures). We've had something to do almost every day this month, and I'm almost looking forward to school starting so that things will feel like they are slowing down. I'm trying to gear up for this month, and things are still looking pretty busy. I was talking to one mom today and we both agreed that when we look at the calendar - even though it's only the beginning of the month, it feels like the end since we are so busy. So again, enjoy the pictures and I will try to work on the beach post tomorrow.


We had a fire out in Cowiche, which is over the hill from us. This is what I got on my camera. Lost power to our house for about 15 minutes. 6000 acres were burned and we made the National news.

All of the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa

She looks so little in this picture

Camping trip with Deb and Dennis

Some other people had the really big fireworks.

Our little fireworks show

Are these two even related? Note the sarcasm.
Brad and his dad - they look *nothing* alike.

Getting a little hot - look at those cheeks!

Brad being patriotic :)

Sharing some pie with Grandma

Maddie showing me her purple tongue after a Popsicle on the 4th of July

1 comment:

Jill and Lonnie said...

I can't believe that pic of Brad and his dad. They look like carbon copies!