8.15.2009

It's Only Been a Month

I haven't been very good about blogging lately. It's been almost a month since my last post - does that sound like an addict in recovery or what? We've just had a really busy summer and I don't have as much time as I used to for blogging. But here is where you can catch up :)

Last time I posted anything was after Josh's first summer camp. Since then we had a family reunion to go to - which the kids loved even though they got very, very dirty. And I have no pictures to show from that - sad, yes, I know. Josh had his 2nd summer camp - which was a summer campout theme and we went up to Boulder Cave (yes, again). Brad's grandpa (his mom's dad) passed away on the 14th (he was 91 years old), so there was a graveside service for him that we (well Brad did and then the kids and I went afterwards) attended. We had to reschedule our anniversary trip due to that, and I only mention that because now we're going next weekend - I'm so excited. Oh, what else - Brad and I had our 6 year anniversary on the 2nd of August. Josh stayed a couple of nights and Grandma and Grandpa's house. We've been heading up to different campsites up in the woods just for the day for picnics and cooling off in the river. And then we just got done with Josh's 3rd summer camp - which was swimming themed. And now we're up to speed.


Here are some things that are happening in the coming weeks: Brad and I are taking our anniversary trip to Coeur d'Alene next weekend, I'm going to Seattle to visit my friend Ashlee for my birthday the following weekend, and Josh starts school on the 14th of September. Yikes, that sounds like a lot!


Here are some pictures taken over the last month. Hopefully I won't get this far behind again!! To all of you reading this and that blog - please leave comments and keep blogging yourselves because it helps me to do the same! Thanks.
Josh's class

Josh sitting on a rock with all the ladies

Pleasant Valley campground

I love this pic!

Getting in the river - it was cccold!

Josh wanted to go swimming - my feet were red after this one.

HUGE anthill!

Halfway Flats campground

Eating a rock, yes a rock!

Playing in the water, yet again

1 comment:

Missa said...

eww we have an anthill pic like that one. those are crazy. super cute other pics! looks like fun! I hear you on the blogging, I haven't in a month either. i guess blogging is more of a winter thing...